This metal world map of the earth has been stained with a variety of copper, rust and bronze colors and then sealed.
It stands sign 16 inches tall and 24 inches wide and is very light weight but sturdy so that it doesn't flex.
This piece would make a great addition to any house, office or business.
We also take custom orders and can change the size of the overall piece to make it bigger or smaller if you wish!
Thank you for looking and let me know if you have any questions!
• All of our signs are made of 16 gauge hot-rolled mild steel and are from 100% American made Steel. Metals, including steel, are inherently recyclable and can be used over and over again, minimizing their negative environmental impacts and saving energy.
• The color of the raw steel can very from the pictures. Hot rolled steel is covered with a thin layer of black oxide, magnetite. This gives the metal a beautiful, earthy dark gray and blue tint. This coating provides a beautiful patina that appears on the surface of the metal. So please keep in mind that each piece may vary in finish from the item in the picture. Some items have more of a patina to them than others making each item unique and different from the next.
• Please be aware that the item may have sharp edges. After each piece is cut we then hand grind the item to give it a nice smooth finish. During the cutting and grinding process, it may leave slight scratch marks on the edges of the finished product giving a handmade quality to each creation.
• All of our item is made to order, so please allow 5 to 7 business days for order to be produced and shipped.
• Please make sure that you fill in the correct shipping address at the time of purchase in the provided shipping information section (not the special notes), or the destination of your order is not guaranteed. If you realize it you have entered the wrong address right after ordering, please message us immediately and we will get it to the right address if the item has not shipped.
If you have any other questions please message us through Etsy for the fastest response. We take pride in helping customers and making sure they are satisfied with their purchase.
• I accept PayPal payments and payments through Etsy.
• If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay me with your credit card through PayPal: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
• Payment is due on purchase.
• Tip: save on shipping by buying more products at the same time.
• I will send your package out within 3-7 business day after receiving payment.
• Shipping to the US and Canada.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• If your package has not arrived within 4 weeks, please contact me. I will either replace or refund your order.
• If your package arrives damaged (very unlikely), please contact me with pictures of the damaged item(s). I will either replace or refund your order after you have returned the goods.
• Changing your mind is NOT a valid reason for getting a refund.
• Please do NOT buy an item from my shop and request me to exchange it with another item afterwards. If you are wanting something changed about an item or if you would like other changes, I do make custom orders . Please discuss this with me before making a purchase of something you already want to change.
• I'd love to get a review from you once you have received your package. You can enter it on your purchases page ('your account'- 'purchases').
• Should you not be satisfied with your purchase in one way or another, please contact me to have the issue solved before posting a review. I want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
• I take custom orders for my products and welcome whole sale inquiries.
Thank you for visiting my shop, and please come back again!